Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Random Ramblings from Snowy Southern CA

Ok, so the title would have been best last week when I promised Matt I'd have a fun play on blog's title for the post title.

Confused yet? Me, too. Let's just move on, shall we?

Last week it was downright cold here in Southern CA. Highs in the 40's. Lows in the teens. For just about a week. We're finally getting weather in the 60's during the day and 40's at night. Decent winter weather.

And Wednesday last week, we had some seriously freaky weather. Some day it snowed, but the only thing I ever saw was hail. I did hear it snowed in Malibu. That's just not supposed to happen around here.

Frankly, I wish it had snowed. That would have been something fun to talk about later.

Other then freezing to death, I've been busy as always. The 13th we took the youth to a conference down in Anaheim. Yes, I was that close to Disneyland and didn't go. I haven't been in over a year and am having serious withdrawls. Other then that, it was a great day. Several different sessions and some fun games in the afternoon, including human foozeball. And, unlike when we did it in June, I got to play, too.

TV shows are starting up again. Veronica Mars tonight, in fact. And last week was 24, which I guess I won't be watching any more. After they killed me off at 10 AM. Do dead people watch TV? (Yes, I'm joking.)

Saturday night, I had a movie marathon, watching Jump In (new Disney channel original movie) and Guilty Conscience, a mystery recommended by Paul. Very interesting. Look for the review coming soon to an Epinions near you.

And speaking of reviewing, I'm two reviews away from 900 reviews at Amazon. Plan to write both of them by the end of the month.

No comments: