Thursday, July 15, 2004

Tuesday and Thursday in One

You know, I discovered that Mary snuck a Tuesday Two in on me this week, so I thought I'd do it today.

1. Ever set anything on fire, be it on purpose or accidentally?
Well, I’ve started fires before. In fire rings or fire places, of course. I’ve also burned marshmallows. And trash. Really exciting, I know.

2. I used to dream I was trapped in a burning building a lot. What freaky recurring dream(s) have you had?
I’ve had the standard where I’m being chased and can’t run. And a variation on that is when I’m hiding and moving from place to place and can’t seem to ever get to safety. Usually, I’m hiding from the Nazis when I’m having this dream.

And now, this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by summer fun and The Back Porch.

Onesome- State: What state (or territory) do you live in? Have you lived in any other(s)? Where would you like to live? And as a bonus: Any idea what year your state became a state? *grin*
CA, in case it wasn’t obvious. I’m a native, and, while I’ve lived all over the state, never in any other. I can’t think of any place else I’d rather live, to be honest. I love it here in Southern CA. And I believe we became a state in 1858, but I could be way off base.

Twosome- Fair: Or amusement parks: Did you enjoy them as a kid? What was your favorite ride? How do you feel about them now? Ready to go wander around one again, sampling funnel cakes and corn dogs and riding rides until you're sick or would you rather just enjoy the entertainment or stay home and avoid the crowds?
I never did as a kid, but I love them now. Still have my annual pass to Magic Mountain, although I don’t go that often any more. And I’m really wishing I could go to Disneyland this weekend like some of my co-workers are doing.

Threesome- And Rodeo: Have you ever been to or watched a rodeo on TV? Did you enjoy it or consider it a barbaric spectacle? If you liked it, what was your favorite event? Ever tempted to race barrels or ride a bull yourself?
I’ve probably seen parts of rodeos, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen an entire rodeo. And I have this thing about avoiding activities that are very likely to lead to pain, so I have no desire to ever be part of a rodeo.

No comments: