Monday, April 06, 2015

Beach League Week 2

We had perfect weather for beach league again this weekend.  This time, the sun stayed out the entire time and the wind was very low.  It was in the mid-70’s.  I mean, who could ask for a better day on April 4th?

Our first game was against the team we hadn’t played yet – the other undefeated team.  Unfortunately, we lost to them.  However, we won the second game of the day at the very last moment with a 15-14 score, leaving us with a 3-1 record on the season so far.  I will definitely take it.

They had me playing handler a few points this week, and it went mostly well.  I did panic and overthrow one throw, but a different teammate was able to get it and pass it on for the score, so I won’t complain too loudly.


I jumped in the ocean between games and for a while after the second game, too.  The water was pretty warm for this time of the year.  Really, it was a great day.

No comments: