Friday, April 18, 2014

Week at a Glance

So let's take a look at this last week, shall we?

Saturday and Sunday, I was at the LA Times Festival of Books.  It was a fun as always, although the event doesn't seem to be as big as it used to be.  Still, there were several authors to visit with and plenty to see and do.  And I had enough fun I managed to go back on Sunday.  Actually, there were three middle grade authors there on Sunday only that I needed to get autographs from.  Saturday, I spent the day with Angelique and my friends Luke and Sarah were there, too.  Sunday, I was by myself, so I left after I got that last signature I needed.

Tuesday, I drove down to Anaheim for dinner.  A Trixie friend from Australia was in the area, so I had to get together to meet her.  Diana was really nice, and it was fun getting to talk to her face to face.  Vivian and her daughter and Angelique and her boyfriend were also there.  It was a great time.

Currently?  My car is in the shop.  After my allergy shots yesterday, I had a hard time getting it started.  Finally did, however it died again almost right away.  After that, it ran until I got it to my mechanic.  Unfortunately, they don't seem to be able to replicate the problem.  They kept it over night to play around with it more today.  I hope they can figure out what it is and fix it so I don't get stranded somewhere.

I think that's about all the news on my end for the time being.

No comments: