Monday, April 07, 2014

Job Update

So I really should give you a job update.

The update is, there is no job.

The very part time very temp job I got after my last job ended in February only lasted a couple of weeks.  From there, I haven't gotten anything.  Yes, I've been looking.  Yes, I've been talking to the agencies I've connected with already.  But nothing.

So what have I been doing?  I've been changing the formatting on my review blog of old reviews to match what I'm doing now.  I'm up to April of last year and need to go through August.  I'm trying to read more, although I'm still no having the time for that I would like.  And I'm trying to stay home and keep from spending too much money.

I know God has something lined up for me, but I just need to find it.  That hard part is the trusting and waiting.

No comments: