Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Disneyland!!!!

Saturday was the annual day at Disneyland for my alma mater.  As an alumnus, I can still get discounted tickets, although they aren’t as good as they are for students.  Still, a discount is a discount, right?

It had been a stressful few days, so I really needed the time off to play and relax, and that’s what I got.  I spent the day with good friends and had a blast.

The park was more crowded than I would have liked, but that’s no surprise.  After all, the weather was beautiful with highs in the mid-70’s.  You’d be crazy not to enjoy a day like that.  Adding to the crowds, two big attractions are closed (although opening up again soon).

Even so, we got in everything we wanted to do.  It took the usual opening to closing (well, almost opening), but we did it.

And did I mention we had fun?  I just hung out with friends the entire time.  We teased each other and caught up on life.

Yes, I was tired the next day.  When you stay until the park closes at midnight, it takes a lot out of you, especially by the time you drive home.  But I would do it again in a heart beat.

After all, I hadn’t been since my pass expired 10 months ago.  I was definitely ready to revisit the Happiest Place on Earth.

No comments: