Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Random Update

I really feel like I am neglecting this blog.  So I’m going to fill you in on all the exciting things I’ve done.

Thrilled yet?

Honestly, I’ve been keeping pretty busy with work and the rest of life.  I’m still watching too much TV and need to find something to cut out, but I’ve been saying that for how many years now?

A week and a half ago, some good friends had a first birthday party for their little girl, which was a ton of fun.  Yes, I do mean that.  I got to catch up with a lot of mutual friends I haven’t seen in a long time.

This last weekend, I went to see The Lion King with a different friend – the Broadway version.  That was a blast.

And in the midst of all this, I’ve been decorating for Christmas.  It’s 29 days away, after all, and I’ll be with family for Thanksgiving as always.  I’m happy to say I’m done.  Now I just need to actually do my Christmas shopping….

So that’s pretty much it.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: