Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for September 21st

Dancing with the Stars – So should we start taking bets on how low the judges are going to have to score Bill Nye before he really leaves?  He’s the weakest, at least after week one.  But he’s also the most popular, so he’ll have that going for him.  Overall, this is a very strong field.  I’m very curious to see how the season plays out.

Covert Affairs – Well, they finally showed us the scene with Annie being shot in the elevator.  And, as I figured, it was all her faking her death.  At least they told us that before we had our 4 week break.  I’m curious to see what happens next with Henry.  That story has been strong.  But seriously?  They always seem to do something that annoys me.

Suits – They’ve wrapped up some of the major storylines so far this season in very satisfying ways.  The lawsuit has been dropped and Rachel made her choice of law schools.  (Like she was going to chose the one that wrote her out of the show.)  But Louis now being about to find out Mike’s secret?  That’s not going to be good news at all.

Survivor – The returning players were stupid.  First, they didn’t vote out Colton when they had the chance.  I don’t get the whole “I don’t know you, so I’m voting you out” thing.  Go with the guy you know who is a complete jerk.  I won’t feel sorry for them with any drama coming up.  I’ll just feel sorry for us for having to put up with it.  Then the whole over celebrating thing was a bit much.  I don’t blame the tribe of loved ones for recognizing that fact.  Still, I think this is going to be a very interesting season.  Like what will happen to the guy alliance when the two tribes merge.  And how personal will this game get at the end.


Wipeout – There were some seriously disgusting jobs and puns in this episode.

No comments: