Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for June 22nd

I bet you thought I'd forgotten.  Nope.  I'm just finally now finished watching everything from the week.

Melissa & Joey - Yes, I had to look up who the guest star was.  He's playing a much older character than he did on 90210.  And it looks like he's there for a few episodes at least.  I just wish the characters could admit their feelings for each other when there wasn't someone else involved.  It's a bit tiring already, and we've just started season 3.

Royal Pains - So many great character interactions in this episode, most of them involving Paige.  Have I raved about her this season yet?  I love that characters!!!  And I wonder if the videos are going to prove that Boris isn't dead and that's why they are supposed to be destroyed.  I'm wondering if this episode is going to be all about the characters instead of alternating, but we'll find out.

Necessary Roughness - I think I might like this change, especially if we cut out the parts about Dani's life, which is the part I didn't like as it was.  Although I wonder just what Rico is undercover to find.  This is going to be interesting.

Burn Notice - I knew it wouldn't be that easy with Mike.  I mean, we've got 10 more episodes to go.  But it does make me wonder who the boss is.  My guess is it is someone we know.  But who?  Meanwhile, I loved Madeline's sub-plot.  Her blowing up the wall and her final confrontation were wonderful.  And Fi narrating for us by talking to Maddy was a fun twist on the usual style of the show.


Graceland - Well, one less character to try to remember and track from week to week.  But I wonder if Mike is overplaying his hand and his target is going to figure him out.  I was finding myself more drawn into things this week, so maybe the show is growing on me.

No comments: