Saturday, June 01, 2013

Weekly TV Recap for June 1st

Melissa & Joey - I was wondering how they'd keep Joey around when they introduced this plot line.  Having the nephew home and Joey tutoring him will be very interesting.

Psych - Way to go out on a high note.  The episode was funny and a decent enough mystery.  I'm very curious to see where they will go with the cliffhanger, although as cliffhangers go it wasn't the most suspenseful I've seen.  And I wonder how the musical episode is going to play in to all of this.

Wipeout - I was rooting for the pastors and a little surprised they didn't make it further.  Those were some impressive runs through the Wipeout Zone at the end with very little wipeouts.

Thoughts on Next Season:

I do believe this is a first for me.  Not one of my shows ended this last year, although Nikita is only coming back for six episodes.  I'm glad they are getting that much time to wrap things up because they need to after the way they left things.


So that means no new shows, right?  Of course not!  I'm going to have to give SHIELD and the Once Upon a Time spin off chances, right?  And I will probably at least start watching the new Robin Williams/Sarah Michelle Gellar sitcom.  Beyond that, I haven't paid too much attention to what else is out there, which is probably a good thing.  I don't have time for more shows, so I really shouldn't be adding these.

No comments: