Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly TV Recap


Dancing with the Stars – It amazed me how many of the stars picked the last year for the biggest year in their life.  I guess that just shows how many of them are flash in the pan stars instead of real stars.  (And I’m watching, so what does that say about me).  The right couple left, although I certainly agreed with the low score the judges gave the boxer.  He was stiff.

Splash – The right person went home here, too.  What are the odds of that?  I was glad to see Louis go.  He seems nice enough, but he’s been the weak link since day one and really should have gone by now.  Having said that, the judge who had to send him home must have felt like a villain doing it.  Too bad it came down to the last dive like that so he really stood in the spotlight.

Survivor – Malcolm using the idol like that – how interesting.  And it was one of the fans who left after all was said and done.  I think Malcolm is screwed and Phillip is going to come out on top, but I’m still hoping they wise up to him and get him voted out soon just so he isn’t on my TV any more.  Have I mentioned I can stand the guy this week?

Psych – The episode alternated between funny and cringe worthy for me, but since parts of it was us suppose to laugh at them being drunk, that’s not surprising to me.  Also, there was the parts with Woody.  I’m so not a fan of his.  The wedding was a hoot, however.  And it didn’t seem to take Juliette much effort to figure out the truth based on two little clues.  That seems a bit of a quick jump after almost 8 years.  Then again, it’s surprising no one else has figured it out by now.  I loved how they played that scene, and I can’t wait to see where they go from here with them.  And I loved Gus’ reaction from his phone call when he saw something was going on.

Nikita – So that's why Alex is going crazy.  But now that we know, what can we do about it?  And is Owen really Owen or is he Sam?  Or is Sam a creation of Amanda?  I can't see at all where they are going with this, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: