Monday, December 05, 2011

Um Thanksgiving?

Wow, I've been back for a week and still haven't blogged about Thanksgiving?

As has been the case for the past few years, we went to Dallas to visit my brothers, sister-in-law, and niece.  She's now two years and so cute.  She was so thrilled to see all of us, and she loved it when we were all together.

The highlight for me came on Thanksgiving day.  She and I were alone in the living room and she came up to me and said, "I love you."  So cute.  I was flying for the rest of the day.

We also got to see a production of A Christmas Carol we've found there.  Hadn't gone for the last few years, but it was great to see it again.  They always do an amazing job.

Other then that it was lots of play with my niece and games with the rest of the family when she was asleep.  They decorated for Christmas on Friday, so I got to sleep by their Christmas tree after that (I got the couch).  My bro preached in church on Sunday, which was a treat to get to hear.

It really was a great trip.

No comments: