Friday, November 17, 2006

I Knew I Lived Here for a Reason

It's day like today that make me love living in Southern CA. The weather is perfect. It had to hit at least 80 today, probably closer to 85. I sat outside and read on my lunch hour to enjoy the beautiful weather. I have my office window open. The big downside is that I was inside working instead of out enjoying it. Just makes me more determined then ever to hung my Christmas lights tomorrow.

Yes, I intend to hang my Christmas lights tomorrow - before Thanksgiving. Originally, I was going to be busy the 2nd, but those plans got postponed a week. Still, I decided I liked the idea of hanging the lights so I can just plug them in when I get back from Thanksgiving and enjoy. And the fact I'll get to enjoy our great weather is just an added bonus. Beside, I'd feel really stupid if I waited and it was miserably cold on the 2nd.

In other news, I have an exciting announcement for those of you who live and die by my reviews. Both Amazon and Epinions now offer RSS feeds for individual reviews. Epinions even offers the ability to put reviewers reviews on your "My Yahoo" and Google pages. Now you'll be able to see the reviews as soon as I publish them.

Thrilling news, isn't it? I'm sure I'd be a little more excited if I knew what it really meant. It's some internet term, but I can't figure out what it really does.

Meanwhile, there's not much else going on in my life. Bible study was fine last night. The big excitement is I can't believe Emmett Smith won over Mario on Dancing with the Stars. I sure thought Mario was the better dancer. Oh well, I am going to begin getting a bit of a break from my full time TV viewing now that November is drawing to an end. That show's off and Lost is on hiatis. Maybe I can focus more on my DVD's, like the Darkwing Duck set I finally finished this week. Only took me two months to get through it.

Right now, however, I'm off to watch Bond. James Bond.

No comments: