Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Second post in two days. We'll see if I keep this up.

I AM SO SORE TODAY!!! You'd think that yesterday was the first day I'd gone running in several months. Just glad I figured out the distance was 2 miles instead of one since I'd hate to feel this sore over so little. But it's going to take all my will power to get out of bed early and run tomorrow.

Anyone else watching 24? I've very anxious to see where they go after last night's episode. Spoilers if you haven't seen it yet! I mean, how can they keep the wife and daughter involved? And is Jack just going to be questioned for the next hour? I'll be interested to know what leads up to Palmer asking for him like we saw in the preview. Very cool show. Not quite as cool as Alias. I am so hooked and know so many others so hooked on that show it isn't funny.

Well, I'll get back to work. Maybe I'll play around with the design and add some more blog links later.

No comments: