Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Didn't get nearly as much read as I'd planned. I finally got home and sat down to read at 9. I'd gotten a page read when Marcus came running through the door. It was time for Smallville. I tried valliently to read for about 7 minutes, then gave up. Stuck in my Goofy DVD set instead and finished up disc 1. Now I just have one more to go.

I did read at lunch time. Just couldn't get out of bed this morning. I was late to work as it was and didn't take time to make a lunch, so I went to home for lunch and took care of the things I should have taken care of yesterday. Like calling the county. They promise that I'll get paid within the next week. I'll believe it when I get the check.

And I read. For a "funny" mystery, this one's a disappointment. I haven't laughted yet. And it's definitely not something I'd normally read. Language mainly. As of now, I think I'll be voting for This Pen for Hire.

Tonight, we get to blow Matt and Jeremiah's minds with the end of season 1 of Babylon 5. Sound be loads of fun. I might even watch their faces instead of the TV set. :)

No comments: