Thursday, January 09, 2003

Better get today's Thursday Threesome posted so Susansuth can steel it. :) Brought to you this week by Hallmark and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Commercial- Are there any TV commercials that really grab you? I mean, to the point you want to show them to other people?
Well, as Diann has been discussing, I like the new Sprint commercial with the dachshunds. Heck, I love most of the Sprint commercials. Really very funny. However, my favorite is the Visa Check Card commercial with the Sheens. Has me laughing every time.

Twosome: Holiday- Valentine's Day is coming up, do you celebrate the holiday or do you prefer to just let it pass you by?
Valentine's Day? Doesn't that come in February sometime?

Threesome: Madness- Even if you don't celebrate it, do you sucumb to the madness and buy up boxes of chocolates, just for you?
Not really. I'm not that big a chocolate eater, so I let others buy up the candy before and after any holiday.

No comments: