Wednesday, January 08, 2003

And that's exactly why I don't like using a public laundry room. Got home by 5:45 last night, grabbed my clothes and headed down. Sure enough, the place was packed. But I had room to do laundry, if I moved a couple loads that were just sitting in the washers out of my way. Naturally, I did that. And I was back immediately to get my clothes drying. That's when I discovered that the coin tray on one of the four dryers was jammed. So, there were only three dryers available. None were in use, so I got my two loads started and went back in an hour to get my clothes. That's when I discovered that someone had removed one load part way through drying, so I had a dry load and a mostly wet load and I had to spend more money to get that load dry.

The good part of all this? I did get my laundry done before Buffy started. And I do have a laundry room in my complex. I'd go crazy if I had to drive somewhere.

The wind seems to have left for good. And I slept great last night. I even slept through my alarm clock the first time it went off. It was so hard to get out of a warm bed this morning.

Supposed to be going to the movies with Donald's girlfriend Heather tonight. Donald's idea. (Good thing, too, since he occasionally reads this.) But I haven't heard from her yet.... May get a quiet night at home with Enterprise, Celebrity Mole, and my new season 1 boxed set of 24.

No comments: