Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday Threesome for July 29th

What, you thought I'd skip town without doing this week's Thursday Threesome? What were you thinking! :)

This week, it's brought to us by knitters and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Knit one: Do you have a crafty hobby? Knitting, stitching, scrapbooking or model building, whatever it is, tell us about it! Or is there a crafty hobby you'd like to take up if had the time and/or money to do so?
I did ceramics for a few years with Grandma Baker.  But other then that, nope.  And that was in elementary school, so it's been a long time.  I don't have room or the patience for something like that.

Twosome- Purl: Or rather, pearl. What's your birthstone? And while you're at it, what's your sign? *g*
I had to look it up, but my birthstone is aquamarine.  And my sign is pisces.  Not that I even know what that means or should mean.  I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

Threesome- Too: Too much? Have you had enough of the political coverage already? ...or are you waiting for things to really gear up in the Fall?
I've had way too much of politicians lying.  And I'm ready for the last month since that's the only time most people pay attention anyway.  But this is the first Presidential election in recent years I've really paid any attention to, so I'm enjoying it at the same time.  Have my VCR set for my Fox shows on Saturday.

No comments: