Thursday, July 01, 2004

Thursday Threesome for July 1st

This week, it's brought to us by American folk music and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Yankee- Hey, this is the 4th of July weekend here in the States; do you have any plans? Fireworks? Watching the Boston Pops? Hiding under the bed with the dog?
I’m not sure what we’re doing for the Fourth itself, but I leave tomorrow morning bright and early for Washington State for the weekend. Taking an extra couple days on the end, so I won’t be coming back until Wednesday.

Twosome: Doodle- Is there any paper safe from you, or are you a doodler? If you are, when are you most likely to doodle and what do you draw?
Nope. Don’t doodle at all. Write notes an any scrap of paper I can, but don’t doodle.

Threesome: Dandee- Or dandy. It's one of my favorite words. How about you, do you have any favorite words that you like to use, just because you like the way they sound or just because you can?
Smock. I just like the way it sounds. Smock, smock, smock.
Ok, so I’m not Hobbes. :) But I can’t think of any word I like to say. Expressions? Sure. But words? No.

No comments: