Thursday, June 05, 2003

Since someone is patiently waiting for me this week, I really need to get this posted.

This week's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by Kelloggs and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Rice- Okay, what's the preference at your place at dinner time, rice or potatoes? ...or something else? Hmmm?
Either. I’m not especially picky.

Twosome: Krispies- ...and how about breakfast? If you're a cereal person, what is your favorite? ...or is there something else you'd prefer to start your day with?
I eat a very healthy breakfast. Banana and glass of juice. Breakfast of champions, right?

Threesome: Treats- Has anyone not seen "Finding Nemo"? What treat did you have to buy (or slip in) for it to be a "Theatre Experience"?
I don’t eat anything when I go to the movies. Way too expensive for what you get.

And, BTW, not everyone has seen Finding Nemo. But, seriously, you must watch Monsters, Inc. Great movie (recently reviewed at Amazon.com by your truly.)

No comments: