Friday, March 07, 2003

Life gets complicated quickly. Grandma is once again spending the weekend with my uncle and aunt. This means she'll be over there for her birthday Sunday. Which means I can't talk to her on that day. No one will be home Monday night, when I have all the free time in the world. Which means they're planning to celebrate her birthday with her on Tuesday. Which is St. Baldricks. Which means I need to leave by 5:30 at the latest. And, of course, I can't explain this to my family since they'll flip if I tell them. Anyone else in the known universe (like you) is fine. But telling them is a problem.

Meanwhile, I also need to try to figure out when I'll call to wish Grandma a happy birthday.

Life can be so complicated sometimes.

We had a small group last night for Bible study, but it was the sports award dinner for winter sports. And both Dave and Jon were gone. Seemed to go well, however. Biggest problem, I actually attempted "I Stand in Awe" and OtherSeth wasn't there. Don't know where he was, actually. He's somewhere on campus right now, but I'm not sure where. Saw him drive by, saw his parked car, but that's about it.

Speaking of which, the new dorm openned today! It's really nice, and it's the first three story dorm we've got here. Will make for some fun since the middle wings will be mid-east and mid-west.

Today starts spring break for the students. Will be very quite the next week. And no caf! O well, I'll survive somehow.

Seems I had something else to say, but I can't remember what it is, so I'll just sign off, go home, and get ready for Bible study. I so don't want to go, but it's been six weeks so I really should.

No comments: