Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I realized when I left work last night that by not posting, I didn't get a chance to comment that yesterday was 03/03/03 or 3/3/3. I'll have to figure out some way to work that into today's post.

Ok, I didn't want to do it, but I added up my receipts. At least all the ones I had. (One store didn't issue receipts for cash purchases.) I thought I was doing so well, but I spent over $200 this weekend on books. Not that I've let that stop me. I spent $60 at the Disney store last night. Then I spent over $80 at Family Christian Stores today. Somebody stop me before I spend again!

Of course, my purchases today included such wonderful things as THE NEW CHRIS RICE CD!!!! I really like it, too. Probably his best since his first, in my opinion. And I like all of his CD's. But I got so many CD's I'm wanting to sample (Including Alathea and Third Day's Offerings II) that I can't give Chris the air time I want to give him.

Also released today is Jonah, A VeggieTales Movie. Run out and buy a copy. (Mine's on the way from deepdiscountdvd.com.)

My plans for the evening fell through. Sheree and I had planned to go to see DareDevil tonight since we're both huge Jennifer Garner fans. (Star of Alias of course.) But she started mocking something unnecessarily, and I didn't handle it well. Basically, I told her to shut up without telling her to shut up. But I really upset her, so she doesn't want to go any more. And this is coming from the same woman who will rather rudely tell me how much she hates it when I shave my head. At least I tried a little tack on the tackless. Very little, and I did apologize. But still, with the way she behaves, she shouldn't behave like she just did. Frankly, I think something else is bothering her, because she has really laid into someone else today, too. O well, this means I can watch 24 tonight. Unless I decide to go anyway. Maybe Marcus will want to go.

Going to close tonight with a couple articles on human cloning from Breakpoint. We've got religious and non-religious articles on why it's dangerous. I don't know where you are on the issue, but these certainly provide some good food for thought.

No comments: