Monday, May 05, 2003

Hang on to your hats. It's the Mark weekend recap, brought to you by my weekend, obviously.

When last I'd checked in, it was Saturday early afternoon. And raining occasionally. That continued until early afternoon, when it was just partly cloudy for the rest of the weekend.

Went home and watched Babylon 5 DVD set extras, and some of my TV Land stuff, then played some games with Marcus. I beat him at Pente and Risk, which he supposedly is the all time champion of. I'm sure next time he'll get me, though. I made a mistake of mentioning what Jeff and I were doing last summer, so Marcus now claims I have to jump into the pool twice. They'd better start heating it soon!

We finished Risk about 11:30. We talked for a little while, then I started to read "just a little bit more" of Click Here for Murder. Finally stopped at 1 AM.

Sunday after church, ran a couple errends, then met Debbie and others at Baja Fresh as planned. Had a really nice afternoon, but got sunburned. Yep, enough sun was out that the hour and a half we sat outside was enough to burn my arms (which never burn) and my face. Very mild, but still not happy about it.

Then Jeff and Jen came over. We played the Stock Market Game and watched the season finale of Alias. I can't believe, with how they left that show, they expect us to wait until September to find out what happens next!

Finally got all the bank recs basically finished today. This is turning into a bigger job then it needs to be, but I'm not quite sure how to get it to go back down to what it should be. This is getting most frustrating.

Speaking of which, there aren't enough hours in the day. I stayed up way late reading again last night (half way done already). I desperately need to find out what happens next, yet I've got multiple hours of TV recorded to watch. Really don't want a huge build up. And I plan to go to bed early tonight since I've been up too late the last few nights. But we'll see if that actually happens, I guess.

No comments: