Friday, May 16, 2003

Frankly, not a whole lot to say today. The weather is wonderful. It's finally reached 80 (should have been there for more then a day in April) and they're saying it should stay like this for the next week and a half. If it stayed like this year round, I certainly wouldn't complain.

One thing I am going to complain about again is Amazon. They haven't posted any new reviews since Tuesday, and I have three waiting in the wings. Normally, this wouldn't be that big a deal, but I'm waiting for them to appear because that will give me 300 reviews at Amazon. Yep, that's a lot. And I've already written 68 this year. If I keep on with the pace I've been going, I should hit 400 before the year is up. When I think about it this way, it's no wonder my rank has steadily climbed all year.

I also need to complain about how I was lead astray last night. I'd heard a rumor that they were planning to kill off one of the CSI team on the season finale last night. And TV Guide confirmed the story, but didn't know who. So, I spent the entire episode waiting for someone to bite the bullet, literally. And it never happened! Now I'm going to have to watch the show again when it's on again so I can actually enjoy it. If I hadn't been waiting to see who died, I'm sure I would have thought it was a great episode.

Think that's all for today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments: