Thursday, September 12, 2002

Ok, time for something a little lighter.

Tuesday night, I read the Fall Preview episode of TV Guide while watching Buffy. There are way too many good sounding shows coming out this year. I don't know what I'm going to do. There just aren't enough hours in the day to watch all the TV I'd like to and read all the books I'd like to.

Speaking of reading, I only have 40 pages to Coffin.... That book is fabulous. I've been laughing ever since I picked it up again Tuesday. And it's a pretty fast read, too. I thought I was going to die when I got to the chicken wing/celery/ranch dressing scene at allergy shots today. Just absolutely too funny. Has exactly my sense of humor.

Last night didn't turn out like I'd planned. UPN was supposed to show a repeat of the Enterprise pilot, which Jeremiah hadn't seen and I'd like to see again. Since I wasn't going to church, I picked them up at 7, treated them to Quizzno's for dinner, and then we headed back to my place. At 8, we found out that they were pre-empting it. Then, we decided to start watching Bab 5. After two episodes, we stopped because Jeremiah needed to get back to do homework. My disappointment there was that we ended with "Infection," one of my least favorite in the entire series, and stopped before getting to "Parliment of Dreams," easily a favorite from the first 10. It'll be two weeks before we get back to it, too, because next week we'll be watching both hours of Enterprise. You know, the season finale cliffhanger that Jeremiah hasn't seen from May (airing Tuesday after Buffy) and then the season premier that wrapps that up. And I can't wait to see how they bring the captian back from the 31st century.

No comments: