First up, Mary's Tueday Two.
1. Who is your favorite Sport’s team?
The Oakland A's because they are the only professional sports team I've actually seen play.
2. What was the most exciting game you’ve ever been to in person? (You can also throw in the most exciting game you’ve ever seen on TV or heard on the radio, if you like. It’s all good.)
Considering how little sports I actually watch... I'm going to go with this year's Superbowl. And not for the half time show. But the last quarter, especially since I was rooting for a team that very few of the poeple I was watching the game with was rooting for. "My" team won. Now remind me again, who was playing? :)
And since Eric is doing his Psycho Survey again, I must participate.
1. Nevermore - The Sanity Assassin: What was the last thing that drove you totally crazy?
Trying to get hotmail to cooperate on this stupid computer! I get "can't find this page" pages instead of my inbox nine times out of ten here at work. It works perfectly at home, but not here.
2. In Flames - Dialog with the Stars: What was the last inanimate object you felt the need to speak to aloud?
Can't really think of one. I've been keeping a pretty constant inner monologue going recently, but I don't think I've been talking to anything in particular.
3. Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness?: What was the last very crazy thing you did for entertainment?
Driving all around Hollywood and Beverly Hills when I didn't get into the taping of Reba, I guess.
Finally tonight, as seen lots of place,
My inner child is ten years old!
The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla