Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I am kinda just here right now.

My mom called this morning before I left for work to let me know my second cousin Renee passed away just before midnight. Things had been looking up the end of last week. (I know I didn't update you regularly on her condition.) It really seems to be sinking in more and more as the day goes on. I'm having more problems with it now then I did when she called this morning.

Meanwhile, being Tuesday, I'm sure I'll be going home to an empty condo. Not looking forward to that at all. Normally, I would, but just not right now. And I'm not even sure I can handle 24 right now.

Meanwhile, traffic is going to be a nightmare on the way home tonight since they closed the 5 here in town because of a hazardous spill and accident that happened this afternoon. Not looking forward to trying to get home.

Got a note from Erik last night. He's moving out the end of May. Not at all surprised since he's work, going to church, and going to school 40 minutes from here. Basically, making that drive every day of the week. And with gas prices set around $2.15 a gallon, that adds up in a hurry. So, we'll see if OtherSeth and I are actually on the same timetable now.

Ok, enough glum. Let's have some fun.

src="http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2004/04/scammer/musa_ibrahim.jpg" width="300" height="90"
border="0" alt="You are Musa Ibrahim. YOU ARE AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORP. YOU WISH TO REMIT $21 MILLION TO MY COMPANY FOR SAFEKEEPING. YOU ENJOY BICYCLING AND TYPING IN ALL-CAPS.">
Which Nigerian spammer are You?


Rats, they're on to me!

Meanwhile, on the second grammar quiz, I got an 83%. All the apostrophes were correct, I missed two of the comma questions, and I thought about the right answer, but decided to go with the wrong answer. I'm pretty impressed.

Finally, Mary's Tuesday Two:

1. Have you ever made up a really silly song, and, if so, wonÂ’t you sing it for us now?
Yes I have. Trust me, you've never heard of it cause I made up the tune, too. Even if I quote it for you, it won't make any sense to you.

2. What is the strangest nickname you've ever bestowed (or had bestowed upon you)?
I keep going back to it for these nickname things, but I'd say "The Biz" by one of the lead waterslide operators the summer I spent at Windsor Water Works.

No comments: