Thursday, January 15, 2004

Time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by ancient Chinese proverbs and The Back Porch.

Onesome- I hear and I forget. What’s the one thing you’ve had explained to you over and over, but it still goes in one ear and out the other?
Anything related to do something to a car or computer. Anything mechanical at all, actually. I can remember useless facts like you wouldn’t believe, but trying to remember how to do anything useful? Forget.

Twosome- I see and I remember. Is there anything you’ve learned how to do just by watching someone else do it first?
I’m sure there’s something. What it is escapes me at the moment.

Threesome- I do and I understand. Is there anything you excel at that you taught yourself to do?
You might say I taught myself a lot of what I do on the guitar. Only thing I really learned from the class I took was to practice. :) Reviewing, too, for that matter. Of course, I use the term excel loosely in both cases. :)

No comments: