Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I'm downright excited about what we got done last night. Jeff and I were actually both home all evening, so I pulled out my hack saw again, then went a got a new blade. When I got back, Jeff gut the metal dowl into the right sized pieces and we made the beds in our room into bunk beds. Opens the room up so much and makes so much more room. Of course, we still aren't completely sure how we want to put everything, so we might be moving things around more in the next few days. But this means that once we decide on what we're going, I can finish unpacking boxes. Which means I'll have to decide what books to leave packed up in the garage. Horror.

Meanwhile, the special assessment for the repipe on my complex went through, so I can call the escrow company and get the funds released and then start paying the extra every month. Yet another monthly expense. :( But it needs doing, as the leak in my unit in November made me even more aware then I previously was. It'll mean I have to empty the garage, however, probably. :(

The guys are coming over early tonight since Enterprise is a rerun. We can watch the two episodes of Babylon 5 early and I can hopefully have them back and be home in time to watch Angel and Celebrity Mole tonight.

It's sad how much my life revolves around TV, isn't it?

Ok, catching up on city and state quizzes. First up, cities:

New York (Does Yonkers count? I've been lost in Yonkers at Trixie camp #1. Also been to JFK airport.)

Los Angeles 30 miles from LA seems to be close enough for my parents. I live in LA county....

Chicago

Houston

Philadelphia

San Diego

Phoenix

San Antonio

Dallas

Detroit

For states, I'm only going to list ones I've visited, including airport layovers. California is the only state I've lived in, so I'm not going to worry about marking that.

Arizona
Arkansas
California
Georgia
Idaho
Kentucky
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New York
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wyoming
DC

I think I'm leaving a couple we just drove through out from the trip with my family on the East Coast in 2000. And I may be a little off on states I've only visited the airport in, but it was between two states each time, and I just put one of the two states.

No comments: