Monday, April 14, 2003

It's raining today, it's raining today! So my weather guy obviously doesn't do rain, because it's been raining here steadily all day. Supposed to clear up tomorrow, but I've been enjoying it today.

And I got all the benefit accounts reconciled. Yep, I'm getting pretty far along with where I should be. If only I thought organizing my office would go this well.

And it looks like things are falling in place. Other Seth, Kurt, and I will be going out to the Channel Islands to go camping for a weekend this summer. The only way there is via boat, and it'll be very primative once we do get there. Very much looking foward to it. I've always wanted to do something like this. Can't wait for the end of June.

Meanwhile, things sounded better when I talked to my family this weekend. They've ordered a TrailManor trailer, so they were very jazzed about that. And they've started looking for places for Grandma, so that's good. The sooner they get that taken care of, the better it'll be for everyone.

No comments: