Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I am so sick. Well, I just feel horrid anyway. This cold that I thought I was getting over on Monday is hanging on like crazy. Of course, it might help if I could get some sleep. Stil was close to 2 before I was sawing logs again. And I turned off the light at 11:20 feeling like I was going to fall asleep any minute. I'm going to pick up some Nighquil (or however it's spelled) on the way home from work tonight and knock myself out once I've taken the guys home after Babylon 5 tonight. I just hope this works. Otherwise, it's going to be a long, miserable weekend.

Of course, since I didn't feel like working out at all at lunch time, I'll be caught up on TV by this time tomorrow. Maybe I really will be starting JF's new book by this weekend afterall.

Played games with Jeff and Jen last night. I won Stock Market (Jen almost did), then Jen beat us pretty badly at Monopoly: America Edition.

And that's all the news in this corner of the world. Back tomorrow with the Thursday Threesome before I get a week's worth of work done so I don't feel too guilty taking time off this weekend.

No comments: