Thursday, August 01, 2002

Time for the Thursday Threesome, brought to you once again this week by The Wizard of Oz and The Back Porch. (Don't worry, it's not deja vu. We had this theme before already, but with different questions. Pretty creative if you ask me.)

Onesome: Lions. How late do you lie in, or are you an early bird? "fess up, no lying here.
Weekdays, my alarm goes off between 6:30 and 7 AM. I love my 5 minute commute. Saturdays during the school year I get up at * AM to play ultimate frisbee. When I can sleep in, I find I'm often awake by 8:30 for good. Sometimes I stay in bed and read for a little while, but that seems to be the latest I can ever sleep in.

Twosome: Tigers. What brings out the tiger in you? Interpret this how ever you want, just warn us if it is rated other than pg *grin*.
Frosted Flakes? Actually, no, since I don't eat them. Healthy competition gets me going. And this can be in sports or board games or anything. And I think you could also look at last week's answers about soap boxes to see what can get my blood pumping over issues.

Threesome: Bears. Bare it all for us. We always complain about the parts of our bodies we don't like. So here, tell us your favorite part of your body...
This is going to seem odd, but my fingers. I have fairly long fingers, which are useful for playing guitar. And with how much I love to play, that is a good thing.

No comments: