Thursday, August 29, 2002

Good morning Thursday Threesome readers. This week's is brought to you by the candy counter and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Double. If you could have a clone of yourself, what thing would you most want that clone to do so you don't have to?
That's easy. I'd have him work and clean the apartment so I could spend all my time reading and watching TV without feeling guilty.

Twosome. Bubble. Anyone you know live life in a bubble? Who? And do you wish they'd snap back to reality?
I think to a certain extent, I do. And when the bubble pops, it's not very pleasant at all. I've known others like that, and most of the time it's refreshing. Only occasionally do I find it upsetting.

Threesome. Bubblegum. Willy Wonka talks about chewing gum to be a nasty habit. What's your worst habit? Do you wish you could give it up?
Putting off things I know I should do for things I want to do. And I'd love to give it up. Also, the inability to make decisions easily.

Definately be back with more news later.

No comments: