Thursday, October 23, 2003

Time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by your local grocer and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Breakfast- It's the most important meal of the day. Do you eat it every day? What's your favorite breakfast?
I eat something first thing every morning. Most mornings, it’s a banana and a cereal bar with a glass of juice. Saturdays, I eat in the caf and get French toast and tatter tots and eggs. My favorite breakfast would be anything any form of maple syrup holders. And you’ve got to use the real syrup, too.

Twosome: Lunch- Where's your favorite place to go out for lunch? Or do you brown bag it?
Usually brown bag it. Cheaper that way. But I have been eating in the caf occasionally since I can’t run home at lunch time any more.

Threesome: and Dinner- Do you cook at home or prefer to grab burgers on the way home from work? What's your favorite meal?
My idea of cooking at home is microwaving a TV dinner. As you know, I normally eat dinner in the caf right after work, but when it’s closed, I usually grab something on the way home. Not burgers, but sub sandwiches or Baja Fresh. Maybe Taco Bell. Something like that. Favorite meal? I love Pizza. And Quizno's. And burgers, just not the fast food greasy kind. Mexican, Italian. Basically, if it's not good for you, I like it. Although I'm not a big fan of oriental food.

No comments: