Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday Threesome for March 3rd

But first, there was a new TV Tuesday this week.

1. Do you like awards shows? If you do, what do you like best about them? If you're not a fan, tell us why.
I watch occasionally, but usually don't. Most of the time, stuff that's nominated isn't anything I've seen or am interested in seeing, so I don't care about the outcome. And stuff I like doesn't win if it is nominated. I also find sitting down and watching them boring.

2. Which awards show is your favorite? Are there any awards shows you can live without?
The one awards show I've watched faithfully for years is the Dove Awards, now the Gospel Music Awards. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it last year, so I didn't get to watch it.

3. Do you tune into the red carpet specials before the awards shows?
Nope. Don't care about fashion and the interviews don't interest me, either.

~ BONUS ~ Have you ever been to an awards show or to the red carpet? Is there one that you'd like to attend? Or would you be more interested in the after-show parties with the stars?
The only one I'd like to attend (and I'd be in Heaven if I did) is the Gospel Music Association week.

Ok, now for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by autos and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Routine- Tell us about your morning routine. Do you get up at the same time every day, or do you sometimes hit the snooze button on your alarm clock more often than you should? Do you head straight for the coffee or into the shower?
My alarm goes off at roughly the same time every day. Get up a little earlier if I'm planning on running. Of course, the time I actually get up varies based on my laziness. :) I hit the bathroom and the shower, get dressed, then eat breakfast and race out the door.

Twosome: Scheduled- What’s on your schedule for the day? Do you schedule every minute or go with the flow?
I schedule stuff, but then see if it works out. :) I'm heading to a book signing for my lunch today. Once I get off work, I hope to watch Lost before heading to youth group. After that will be dinner and Survivor, then more of my book and bed.

Threesome: Maintenance- What do you do to maintain your sanity each day in this hectic world? Do you find a little time to yourself each day and meditate, or wait until everyone’s tucked in for the night and log on to the computer or settle down with a book? Or do you run off to the gym and maintain your body while maintaining your mind?
Who said I was sane? Seriously, I find reading helps me get away from it all. Most of the time. Not when I'm stressing to finish a book before a self-imposed deadline.

No comments: