Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thursday Threesome for March 24th

Brought to us this week by Londo Morlari (Babylon 5 reference) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Wine- or beer? Or do you prefer your beverages non-alcoholic?
Non-alcoholic thank you very much. Don't like the smell, why would I like the taste? Give me fruit juice or water, and I'll be very happy.

Twosome: Women- and men. We're entirely different creatures. What do you think makes the opposite sex tick? Or do you consider their behaviour a complete mystery?
I don't think we're that different, for all the stereotypes. We both want to be loved and appreciated. We both want to be happy. Other then that, I have no clue.

Threesome: and Song- What's your favorite song? Your favorite band/ musician?
Favorite song - "Learning to Trust" by David Meece
Favorite band/musician - Chris Rice, Ginny Owens, Nichole Noredeman, David Meece, Rich Mullins, to name a few.

No comments: