Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday Threesome for March 31st

Brought to us this week by picnics, fast food, and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Hot Dogs--Spring picnics and cookouts are coming! Is it hot dogs or hamburgers you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
I enjoy hot dogs, but given a choice, I'll take hamburgers any day of the week.

Twosome: and-- ...and what else is on that plate that you just cannot be without as you work your way through the crowd? Potato salad? One of those huge pickles? Come on, there has to be something !
Chips or fries. :)

Threesome: French Fries-- ...and the real toughie: do you have to have "fries with that'? ...or will chips do well enough for you. Just curious...
As long as I get one or the other, I don't really care too much. I am a picky fry eater, so usually I'll go with chips at a picnic. Beside, at a picnic, they usually don't have fries.

No comments: