Thursday, November 21, 2002

Today's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by family and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Through-What torments (or pleasures) do you have to go through to get to your Thanksgiving Day destination? ...or are you one of those who stays home? ...or perhaps someone who works on this holiday?
I have to survive the 5. For those not familiar with it, this in one of the main highways the connects the northern and southern parts of the state. It's straight and surrounded by nothing but fields on both sides. Not especially pretty or interesting for 5 hours. At least the last part of my drive north is interesting when I skirt the Bay Area. And I should have the newest Adventures in Odyssey collection to keep me busy heading north. That is, assuming Scott remembers to get it to me.

Twosome: Thick-Who are you looking forward to seeing this weekend? ...and is this a special gathering with friends and family from far away or more of a routine get together?
The current plan is to get together with Mom's cousins she grew up with and look through family history stuff. We're actually planning to spend Thursday night in Sacramento. Uncle Burton and Aunt Martie should be there, too. Will be lots of fun since I don't see the cousins and their families too often. And of course, once we're back in Santa Rosa, I'm looking forward to spending some time with Grandma.

Threesome: and Thin-Are you going to thin your wallet or purse down a bit on Friday? ...or is it time to do some decorating? ...or are you just glad it's over?
Will still be in Sacramento that day. Although we never do that much shopping anyway. Probably start working on decorating on Saturday and/or Sunday since I don't have to come home until Monday.

No comments: