Friday, November 08, 2002

So, what exactly have I been up to the last few days? Glad you asked.

Frankly, very little out of the usual. Bible Study went fine on Thursday. And we only had one minor mess-up with the music. My fault, but Kiersten wasn't completely sure what happened, so it was covered just fine.

Speaking of whom, Seth and K were expecting to hear back from the seminary by now. Unfortunately, their letter was mailed out end of this week. Hopefully, they'll know the beginning of next week.

I took my car back to Honda today about the AC. Guess what, it really was the compressor, just like I was told by the auto body place first. And, Honda says it's probably related to the accident. However, they said they'd fix it for me for free as "goodwill." So I don't think I'll complain about the $80 it's taken me to get to this point. They had to order parts, so I'll have to take it back, but at least it appears to be taken care of.

Had Tim cut my hair last night. First haircut in two months. Feels so good. I'm going to miss him and his haircutting services when he leaves for the army in January. Yes, will miss both of them. I just haven't perfected the blend like he does, and this haircut looks sharp. Got a couple compliments on it today.

Donald should be on his way down. We're going to have a late dinner at IHOP with Heather, Pete, and some of Heather's friends. Not sure what the rest of the plans will be. And some of the Irwin clan are stopping by tomorrow for a quick tour of the college.

Well, Sheree's giving me a ride to pick up my car and is ready to go, so I'd better sign off for now. Gabi, enjoy the rain! :)

No comments: