Friday, November 15, 2002

Only 15 more minutes in this work week! And my Babylon 5 DVD's finally came today, too! Guess what I'll be doing this weekend. If you said going through the bonus features, you'd be correct. :) As well as trying to get several other holiday DVD's watched enough to review at Amazon. This the season for Christmas reviews. Wrote two this week, if they'd ever show up.

Speaking of holidays, I tried Quino's new holiday sandwich last night. Was highly disappointed. Something they did with the spices just tasted aweful to me. Won't be trying it ever again. Think I'll go back to the Honey Bacon Club. :)

Really feel like going to a movie this weekend. Thought I was going to get to see Santa Clause 2, but my friends think next weekend will work better. Of course, for me, this weekend is better. Stupid majority rules! :(

Actually have a nice quiet weekend planned. Nothing major going on, and a parenting seminar at church, so I'm not even thinking about going to the evening service. Hopefully get through what I want to watch and the majority of Evanly Choirs. Yep, already on the third in that series.

Can't think what else I wanted to say, but it was something important. Maybe if I remember, I'll blog tomorrow.

Of course, I wanted to end with my thoughts on reality TV this week.
Amazing Race - Aaron and Adrianne finally left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, being fickle me, I was feeling a little sorry for them by then. And I'm with everyone else, Terry and Ian can so leave now. I was very disappointed they got the fast forward.
Survivor - So they merge, after the one team is down 5-3. Not going to make the game that much more interesting, now is it? And Ken was the first to go. :( I really liked him and hoped he'd win. Guess he won't now.

And in case I don't make it back, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: