Thursday, October 07, 2004

Thursday Threesome for October 7, 2004

These late Thursday Threesomes are becoming a habit with me, aren't they? Anyway, here's this week's, brought to us by the sky and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Wild-- Whoa! ...wild times lately! Florida and neighboring states have been blown away; the Northeast has been deluged; California is shakin' again; and the Pacific Northwest is getting ready to erupt. Okay, what's too wild for you? What will you live with and what do you want to stay far, far away from?
I'm ok with earthquakes, but keep me away from tornados and hurricanes. Which is why it's a good think I live in CA, I guess. :) Part of it is the devil you know being better then the one you don't know, I'm sure. And part of it is I HATE wind, and being in wind that strong scares me.

Twosome: Blue-- Blue Delft? Off the wall: What color are your day to day dishes. ...and does anyone in this crowd have some really nice stuff you like to break out for the upcoming holiday dinners?
I've got some really old dishes that are a hodgebodge, blue, burgandy, and yellow. The ones I've bought are clear. I have no good dishes, and never host holiday dinners.

Threesome: Yonder-- Oh, man, science fiction is reality: the private sector has reached space and is getting set to visit on a regular basis. Would you like to go out yonder? I mean, if the group with the five-seater offered you a suborbital flight, would you be up for that?
I've always wanted to visit space. I'd probably be scared to death, but I'd have to go just because I've always wanted to and would kick myself for the rest of my life if I didn't.

No comments: