Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thursday Threesome for October 14th

Maybe I should get this done. Brought to us this week by Lechtures (anyone else remember that chain?) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Kitchen- What's your favorite room in your place? Do you migrate towards the kitchen, or prefer to cozy up in the living room?
Well, if it's by how much time I spend there, my bedroom because that's where I hang out and watch my stuff to not annoy my roommates. :) I love being in the living room since it's so rare. And I really enjoy being out on the patio, too.

Twosome: Gadget- What's your favorite gadget type item and why?
My pocketknife? I really don't have that many gadgets I use, unless you are going to include a VCR in that. I use mine so much it's unbelieveable.

Threesome: Store- What's your favorite store, even if you never actually buy anything there?
I still miss Crime Time Books. And still love bookstores. I know that's not specific, but it certainly works. I've lost my love of the Disney Store since they seem to focus so much more on kid's clothes then they used to.

No comments: