Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thursday Threesome for September 8th

Anyone else remember when I used to do these in the morning? Yeah, me too.

This week, it's brought to us by school and The Back Porch.

Onesome- Reading: What's on your reading list this fall? Are you one of those people that has a stack of books waiting to be read on your nightstand? Or do you prefer to savor one read at a time?
Lots! I've actually gotten rid of the pile on my nightstand, but I need to start building it up again. Should finish The Rising tonight and start on Chocolate Mouse Trap. Next is the Thoene's new book. Then I promised to read Susan McBride's first book. And somewhere I need to read more Mindy Starns Clark, Lee Goldberg, Harley Jane Kozak, Carolyn Hart....

Twosome- Writing: Do you write letters anymore? Or do you prefer the ease of e-mail? Do you keep up with your correspondence? And what's your stance on writing thank-you notes?
I barely keep up with e-mail, although I'm doing better then I once was in that reguard. I can't think of the last letter I wrote. I don't tend to write thank you notes either. I call instead or thank them in person.

Threesome- Arithmatic: What school subject did you do the best in? Which was your worst subject? Which subject did you like the best?
I'd have a hard time saying which subject I did the best since I got good grades in everything. I always loved US History. Naturally, I enjoyed my business classes as well. But I hated math above Algebra I.

No comments: