Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Quick Update

I don't have time for a long post like I had planned to make, but I do have a couple quick things to post about.

Basically, today has been great!

1) I'm a top 100 reviewer at Amazon!!! I could still drop back out before I'm there to stay for a while, I know, but having made it once excites me so much!!!!!! (And I'm sure all of you agree it should after all my whining about not being there the last few months.)

2) I've finally finished August bank recs. Yes, I've been a very bad boy and been very behind. But I'm caught up now!

3) My new moniter came in at work, so I have a cool looking flat screen. I think it's bigger then my old moniter, too. But I think it catches a little more glare. I'll have to play around with it some.

And tonight is a new Lost and the season premier of Veronica Mars. Today has been a great day.

No comments: