Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday Threesome for February 17th

If I hurry, I can get this done before 5! Brought to us this week by God and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Mountains-- What is the elevation where you live? Do you like it there or would you prefer something a little different?
Making me work for it this week. :) Elevation is 1220 feet. I like it. This is the elevation I've pretty much always lived at. Keeps it from getting too cold in the winter.

Twosome: Valleys-- When you travel, do you have any particular valley or area you like to pass through on the way from here to there? ...and is there any route you'll take just for the scenery even if it's just a tad longer or more out of the way?
I like taking Sierra Hwy around here because it's pretty. In a desert sort of way. Of course, the 14 is pretty much the same stuff, so I take one coming to work and the other going home. That's the way it's faster. And heading to my parents, I love the drive through the 12. Of course, it's usually dark one direction, but it's still nice.

Threesome: and Streams-- Do you have a stream you like to walk along and just think and enjoy the view? How about a metaphorical one if you don't have a real one close by?
I'd like to have a stream like that, but I don't. I find the ocean is great for that, however.

Phew. Four minutes to spare!

No comments: