I've got two Meme's I can do today.
First up, Mary's Tuesday Two:
1. Politics…do they bore you to death? Intrigue you? How does politics affect, or not, your world?
They've always intrigued me, but I've really begun to indulge that now that I've started watching Fox News so much. Of course, the blatant lies and ignoring facts of some of the extremeists drives me nuts.
2. Who was the first president you really remember?
As I said Saturday, it was Reagan.
Today's TV Tuesday should be really easy. :)
1. Do you watch daytime talk TV? If so, which shows do you watch? Do you prefer the calm shows like Oprah or the wilder side like Jerry Springer?
No, I'm at work. And even if I were home, I can't stand those shows. The few minutes I've accidentally caught when out and about or home sick were more then enough for me.
2. Which daytime talk TV show would you like to be on? What would the topic be?
If I had to be on one, maybe it could be Oprah discussing the best books I've ever reviewed. :)
3. Is there a daytime talk TV show you miss that's no longer on the air? Is there someone you'd like to see get a daytime talk TV show?
No, don't really care.
~Bonus~ Before talk TV took over game shows ruled the airways during the day, which do you prefer? Or are you a soap opera fan?
Big time game shows. Wish I got Game Show Network during the evening. Would make life much funner.