Thursday, June 24, 2004

Thursday Threesome for June 24th

Why look who finally decided to show up for the Thursday Threesome. :) This week's edition is brought to us by Webster and The Back Porch.

::Capricious: Governed or characterized by impulse or whim, lacking rational basis or likely to change suddenly::

Onesome: Characterized by impulse--Do you you consider yourself impulsive or do you tend to think everything through before you make a move?
Let me think about this. If I answer impulse what will people think? How about if I answer tend to think everything through? LOL. Actually, I tend to be impulsive with small things but think through medium to large things in great detail.

Twosome: lacking rational basis--If you are impulsive, do you rationalize and justify your actions? Like, since that item you bought on a whim was on sale, you really saved money by buying it?
Sometimes. But it’s really easy to impulsively buy something you’ve wanted for a long time but is suddenly on sale. :)

Threesome: or likely to change suddenly-- When you make up your mind, does it stay made up or do you tend to change your mind at the last minute? ...or do you waffle back and forth until you're forced to decide?
I’m the world’s most indecisive person. Until I’ve made up my mind. Then you’d better watch out because I’m going for it and you won’t be able to talk me out of it.

No comments: