Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Getting Things Done

I've actually gotten several things done at work today. In fact, I'm a little worried since it seems I have little to do over the next couple of days. Then again, maybe I can start organizing some stuff to be stored on our scanning network. I really need to reduce the piles of paper in my office.

And I finished Open Season on Lawyers last night. I would have liked to finish it sooner, but I was working on those song books. Really enjoyable read. Now I can finally start my reread of The Mystery in Arizona.

One thing I didn't get to do over the last couple of days was visit Reagan's library whiel his body was in repose there. In case you haven't heard, they had crowds they had no clue what to do with. The wait to get off the freeway was several hours. Then you had to wait to get on the bus and then wait again at the library. It would have been nice, but it couldn't happen since we had stuff we had to get done to close May today at work. Someone from a different department went, and it took her 12 hours from the time she left her house until she got back. I was tempted to go last night after work and wait it out, but they cut off the line at three. By the time I found that out, I could have been waiting on the freeway at three, but that's all.

Yes, I'm disappointed, but I guess I'll live. Kinda have to, anyway.

Got the song books back from Beth this afternoon with some corrections, so looks like I'll be spending one last night on them. Of course, these are things that will make the books more uniform, user friendly, and are minor. And I'll get to add "In the Light" as well.

The latest quiz from Aleta

gold heart
Heart of Gold


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: