Wednesday, May 12, 2004

If I think of a great title, I'll put it here.

Already, I'm having trouble coming up with titles. Maybe I'm not so happy with bloggers changes after all. :)

Really, I don't have much to report. Work has been slow and uneventful, although the bank rec for the week has been giving me problems. Maybe if I spent more time on it, I'd get it sorted out.

Monday night, Jeff and I played one more game of the Stock Market Game for old time's sake. Complete with Disney CD soundtrack and a jump in the pool for the winner. Fortunately, I didn't find that pool that cold. And this came inspite of the fact that Jeff tried to take my lucky green token! :)

I'm over half way through The Bad Beginning. It's not that bad. :) Actually, if the narrator wasn't quite so condescending, I'd probably be loving it.

But, since I'm so far along, I guess that means I need to get some more reviews written. Like the one for Second Touch, which I finished over the weekend.

But before I do that, I'm not quite up to date on quizes at Aleta's.

Dolphin
You are a Dolphin! You're smart and possibly even
psychic! Lotsa people love you and you know it,
you just wish there love would stop caging you
up in... wherever they have you now...


What Random Animal are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Considering I love dolphines and you could totally rig the results, I'm not at all surprised. :)

you're in between. Sometimes you laugh sometimes
you scowl but you're not oblivious to the
truth. Good job.


Do you live in the sunshine or in the darkness?
brought to you by Quizilla

So does this mean I'm related to Two Face?

creamy
Your okay, i suppose. Though your blood sugar may
be a little low. You may want some ice cream...
or a cookie.


Do you like Ice Cream?
brought to you by Quizilla

And, since the caf is closed, I am going through ice cream withdrawls....

evilboring
You're not evil at all!
Go away, you bore me.


Just how evil are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

And I'm sure that's a relief to all of you.

No comments: