Thursday, February 26, 2004

This week's Thursday Threesome features another new definition, thanks to The Back Porch.

::Choreography: The art of symbolically representing dancing::

Onesome- Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study?
My morning routine is pretty well down pat. Heck, you can set your clock by me. Once I roll out of bed. The rest of my life is changing depending on what day it is.

Twosome- The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...
I have a painted gourd shell from Africa on my bookcase here at work. That’s really about it.

Threesome- representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
Ballroom in a heart beat. Probably because I loved doing it so much. In that, I’m including swing, waltz, foxtrot, and nightclub two-step.

No comments: